What FutureCat needs
Yeah, I know, I said I never do these quiz things, but this one amused me, especially when I tried it out (just taking the first ten, rather than the applicable ones):
- FutureCat needs a cold shower.
It *is* quite warm today, but I didn’t think it was that bad yet.
- FutureCat needs a smack daddy.
Do I? I don’t even know what a smack daddy is, and I suspect I wouldn’t like it if I did.
- FutureCat needs to be a biatch!!!
Um, I’d rather not be, if that’s ok with you (anyway, cats are queens, not “biatches”).
- FUTURECAT NEEDS EXPLANATION!!!!!!
I’ve often thought that! I’m not normally quite so emphatic about it, though.
- Poetry by FutureCat: Needs a title
But I haven’t written any poetry since high school, and I’m sure I used to always give my poems titles (in fact, my titles were usually better than the poems!).
- But the competition is getting tougher, so FutureCat needs to keep on improving.
Ah, so I need to go back and give my poems *better* titles, is that what you’re saying?
- FutureCat needs to do five things.
Well actually, according to the rules of this game, I need to do ten things.
- But if the people are emotionally needy, then FutureCat needs space.
I think I need space anyway. Otherwise, I’d be all jammed in amongst things and I wouldn’t be able to move, or breath… or exist, really. Space is good.
- FutureCat needs a tutor who can help a client with their Probability Exam in the Somerville area.
Hang on, I can do probability! Why do I need someone else to do the tutoring? Oh yeah, probably because I don’t know where Somerville is…
- FutureCat needs the earth energy in her life to learn how to ground and be more practical.
Ground isn’t a verb. However, I know how to *grind* coffee, and use a grinder to put an edge on tools, and I think I remember how to use a grinder on a yacht. I think that’s quite practical.
- With her representational style, FutureCat needs heavy visual depiction of her subject in order for it all to work.
Well I *am* a union rep now. Though I don’t think I’ve been doing it long enough to have a representational style. And I’m sure I can make sense of the job without needing pictures.
(Yes, I know, I’m supposed to stop at 10, but this is too amusing (well, *I’m* amused, anyway!))
- FutureCat needs help.
Quiet in the cheap seats!
- FutureCat needs to be charged for her crime.
Crime? What did I do??? Unless you mean the fact that I’m wasting company time and resources playing on the internet when I should be working – does that count as “theft as a servant”? *FutureCat looks anxiously over her shoulder to make sure her boss isn’t looking*
- FutureCat needs an adviser with exceptional listening skills.
That’s ‘cos I talk so quietly.
- Feeling that FutureCat needs a tutor to help her, Drake hires Lauri Parrish, a teacher for the deaf.
- Oregon is just where FutureCat needs to be to let her creative juices flow.
That must be why the titles of my poems are so unsatisfactory: I’ve never been to Oregon.
- FutureCat’s butt is so big, it needs its own limousine.
Now that’s just cruel! I’m sure I could fit it into a much smaller car… (and if you recognised the quote, you can probably guess which name I really put into the search engine)
- FutureCat needs to repay at least 10K to the authorities.
Okay, but what are the 10 Ks I need to repay? 10 kb of internet usage? (I’m sure I’ve used more than that!) 10 kg of sausages? 10 kittens?
- It’s not everyday FutureCat needs my help.
Yes it is! You said up above I need help.
- FutureCat needs to do more and customers should take this matter as a reason to stay away from this terrible retailer.
I agree with the needing to do more (right now, I need to do more work), but I’m not a terrible retailer! I’m not a retailer at all.
- FutureCat needs to decide whether or not to recommend this collection.
I think I probably don’t recommend it – it’s getting a bit long now, after all, and probably everyone else has got bored and stopped reading… oh, go on, just one more:
- FutureCat needs the Bachelor of Science degree in psychology she holds just to keep tabs on the 40 plus employees here.
I haven’t actually got my psych degree yet, but I am working on it. I don’t think I should comment on its applicability to my colleagues, though…
Ok, ok, I’ll stop now.