In case you were wondering, yes, I did manage to get my blackwork wedding sampler finished in time for MrPloppy to take it over to the UK with him. It was a bit of a last minute rush, but I finished the main part of the pattern on Monday night, and just had time to add the names and date on Tuesday night.
The final section complete (I’ve blurred out the names and date for privacy):
[album 128913 knight15.JPG thumblink]
The complete embroidery:
[album 128913 knightsmudge.JPG thumblink]
It still needs to be framed, of course, but MrPloppy will have time to get that done in the UK before the wedding.
I’ve decided my next project is going to be something colourful – I’m so sick of dark brown!!!!